3. Information material All the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents and trademarks on the Website and its content, are owned by WhistleB or WhistleB’s suppliers. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in, or to, such intellectual property rights. You will not:
(a) license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit any content displayed on the Website;
(b) copy, modify, make derivative works of, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
(c) access the Website in order to build a similar or competitive Website;
(d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Website; or
(e) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (or to other computer systems or networks connected to, or used together with, the Website), whether through password mining or any other means.
4. Modification and discontinuation. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Website or Information Material, at any time, in whole or in part. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification or discontinuation.
6. Disclaimer. The Website and Information Material are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, to the extent permitted by applicable laws. WhistleB and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether explicit, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. WhistleB and our suppliers make no guarantee that the Website and Information Material will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete or legal. WhistleB does not provide legal advice. Information provided by us, such as recommendations, should not be considered as legal advice.
7. Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to the final paragraph in this section, WhistleB shall in no event be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from, or relating to your use of, or inability to use the Website. Access to, and use of, the Website is at your own discretion.
WhistleB does not exclude any liability that may not be excluded by law.
8. Third party links The Website or Information Material may contain links to third party websites and services that are external to the Website. These websites are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. And links to third party websites are merely provided for your convenience. WhistleB does not endorse or make any representation, guarantee, or assurance regarding any third-party website, service, or product.
WhistleB Whistleblowing Centre AB
World Trade Centre, Klarabergsviadukten 70, Stockholm, Sweden 10724
+46 70 214 88 73