– Issues reported through the whistleblowing channel:
- Fraud cases, theft
- Corruption, bribes
- Discrimination, harassment, workplace related issues
- Health & safety
– Approximately every third report led to an anonymous dialogue between the whistleblower and the employer.
– Major benefits of a whistleblowing service are: Prevention of wrongdoings, Early warning system, and To gain trust for the corporate compliance and sustainability work.
– Success factors for a corporate whistleblowing service: Anonymous reporting and a trustworthy investigation process
For more information about the study and other questions concerning corporate whistleblowing, please contact Karin Henriksson, Co-founder of WhistleB, [email protected]