Due to increasing interest, we are pleased to announce the expansion of our WhistleB whistleblowing system partnership programme. The programme allows our partners to differentiate their client offering and become part of the fast-growing whistleblowing services market.
Is the WhistleB partnership programme for you?
Our partners typically provide services that are complementary to whistleblowing management software, such as lawyers in fraud & white-collar crime practice groups. We also partner with experts in forensics & investigations, labour & employment law, risk management or ethics & compliance. Does this sound like you? If so, the chances are that your clients are interested in whistleblowing related services and WhistleB’s partnership programme could be right for you.
What can we offer you through the programme?
As a WhistleB partner you will benefit from WhistleB’s leading whistleblowing system that enables you and your clients to receive and manage whistleblower cases securely and efficiently. Our aim is for the WhistleB partnership programme to help you:
- Increase demand for your expertise with WhistleB’s whistleblowing solution
- Expand your range of services with whistleblowing management; for example as a one-stop-shop package
- Stay up to date on all aspects of whistleblowing, both legal and practical
As our partner, you receive:
- WhistleB whistleblowing system: A value-for-money and user-friendly system that has market-leading security and is compliant with all applicable laws including the GDPR. One single log-in to the Case Management tool for all your clients, and advanced, automatically generated statistics for your clients.
- Support: Sales support and technical and implementation support.
- Knowledge sharing: Partner training, partnership newsletters, whistleblowing best practices and the opportunity to participate in events and joint-marketing activities.
What do our current partners think about the WhistleB partnership programme?
WhistleB’s partners are typically law firms, compliance consultants and other experts related to the field of whistleblowing (e.g. forensic experts, auditors, and consultants), both national and global players. This is what our partners say about working with us:
“WhistleB offers a clear, user-friendly whistleblower reporting software solution with multiple localization and individualization options. Their customer service is quick, competent and efficient. Highly recommendable.” – Managing partner, fraud investigation firm, Berlin
“WhistleB’s comprehensive approach to the topic of whistleblowing always takes into consideration the latest legal developments, and the clean and easily integrable solution captivated us immediately. We are happy to recommend this flexible solution to our clients.” – Attorney at law, white collar crime & compliance boutique law firm, Vienna
Want to find out more about the WhistleB whistleblowing system partnership programme? Then don’t hesitate to contact us: