WEBINAR: Whistleblowing in Europe – Key Insights for 2022
NAVEX has recently conducted one of the largest whistleblowing business surveys undertaken to date. Ahead of the EU Whistleblower Directive coming into force across Europe, thousands of executives in 9 European countries were interviewed to find out how ready they were for the new laws.
Join us to learn what this unique data tells us about the key challenges and trends affecting whistleblowing in Europe this year. These outcomes will help you align your speak-up processes to current requirements and evolve your wider risk and compliance programme.
What you will learn by attending the webinar:
- The most common programme gaps that organisations still need to resolve to comply with the EU Whistleblower Directive
- The internal controls organisations are implementing to protect their whistleblowers from retaliation
- Insights from existing EU Whistleblower Directive transpositions that will help you prepare for your own national regulation
- Key regional differences to successfully create a positive ‘speak-up’ culture in your organisation
- Programme areas your executive leadership are likely to be most misaligned on
Jan Stappers, Legal Counsel and Senior Manager of Partnerships for WhistleB by Navex will be one of the webinar presenters.An expert in organisational whistleblowing management, Jan has been engaged in the development of the new ISO 37002 Standard, is a frequent speaker on subjects related to whistleblowing, and has authored various articles on new legislation concerning whistleblower protection, anti-corruption and organisational whistleblowing best practices.
Jan is CIPP/E is an International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E). He holds a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) from King’s College London in the United Kingdom (EU Competition Law) and a Master’s Degree (LL.M) from Leiden University in the Netherlands (European Law).
The webinar will take place at two different times:
Thursday 24th February – 2pm GMT/3pm CET & Monday 28th February – 9am GMT/6pm JST
Webinar: Whistleblowing In Europe | NAVEX Global | UK
Jan Tadeusz Stappers, LL.M.
Senior Manager, Partnerships, WhistleB by NAVEX