Whistleblowing is an efficient way to combat unethical behaviour. The WhistleB whistleblowing system is used by major companies and banks in the Nordics and in more than 150 countries around the world.
We are now strengthening our team with a Customer Support Representative in Espoo, Finland
Are you driven by customer satisfaction? Looking for a position within a fast-growing on-line software provider? Do you love the thought of working in an international environment? You might be the one we are looking for.
You will be part of the WhistleB international support team, supporting global customers with their whistleblowing systems accounts. You will take an important role adding customer experience and value to the development of our leading on-line service.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Passion for customer satisfaction.
- Documented experience from customer support or help desk. You will be a top-expert on the WhistleB tool.
- Meticulous and into details.
- Result orientation, with the ability to work independently or together with the WhistleB team.
- Excellent language skills in English, Swedish and Finnish, both written and oral. Your customers will be lawyers and other professionals with high requirements for a correct language. Additional language skills is an advantage.
You’ll be working out of our Espoo office, located next to Iso Omena. You’ll also have the possibility to work from home.
- The possibility to work witha leading whistleblowing service, used in 150 countries and an existing and growing customer base world-wide. You will contribute to a more transparent and fair working life.
- Dedicated, experienced and fun team.
Please send your application (personal letter and CV) to Vera Nilsson, Country Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will interview candidates on a continuous basis and will fill the position when we find the right person.